Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Favorite Things Day 10: Braver.Stronger.Smarter.

Growing up in Japan, I was very fond of Sanrio and the different gadgets that the Japanese had for children but moving to San Diego in 1995 I grew fond of Winnie the Pooh- I really can't point out what exactly it wass that made me fall in love with this Hunny loving bear, but over time, I grew more and more fond of this character- not only because its a cute, plump thing like myself but also because of what he stood for. He found happiness in food, he always adored the company of his neighbors in the 100 acre wood, and he always found a way to be philosophical in every event that occurred in his life/ scene. I know I am officially in my late- 20's but there's a reason for my adoration for this chubby cheekster! Click here for a compilation of popular quotes by A.A. Milne via Winnie the Pooh. Here are some of my favorite quotes:

No comments:

Post a Comment